Monday 10 May 2010

Mancora



Mancora

After a fantastic coach journey (my best yet so well done Cruz del Sur), including beds, leg room, good meals, movies and even bingo, we arrived in Mancora. Arriving in Mancora was a real blast from the past, I had been here nearly a decade ago and not much had changed! Perhaps a few more gringos and busier beaches with marquees,tables and chairs etc but other than that very little! 

The new hostel, Loki had been built (right next to the Sol y Mar hostel where I had styed last time) and that was where we were staying. This was a very nice hostel (a beautiful gleaming white builing facing the sea with balconies and a large swimming pool and bar). I just couldnt wait to get my trunks on and get down to the beach! THe new guys we were travelling with turned out to be legnedary guys and we all got on like brothers so it was so nice to be in their company! After a couple of days of relaxation, sun bathing, sun, sea, sand, 


swimming, drinking, playing beach football and going to a rather fun full moon party (although not on the damn beach) but good all the same, it was time we left this paradise and contiuned heading North.

 Since time for Jay and I were short on time and I had seen the majority of Ecuador already last time I travelled to Ecuador, we decided just to head straight to the capital, Qutio. I just couldn't wait to get back to good old Ecuador and back to good old Quito, one of my favourite cities in the world! Unfortunately Will couldn't come with us as he was heading to see someone else in Peru first so it was just Jay, Fabian and myself. Wohoo, back to good old Ecuador, I can't wait! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment